Monday, August 29, 2011

Bloggin Bloggin Bloggin

I swear I have positively good intentions of blogging regularly and then life gets in the way and I forget to log in here. Facebook is so easy to put a quick little blurb or picture on that I neglect the rest of the World Wide Web!

Today was the first day of my first clinical rotation. I'm spending 10 weeks at John C Lincoln North Mountain, two 12 hour day shifts on Monday and Tuesday. Today I met some really nice people and generally had a very tiring but enjoyable day. I got to give a bunch of treatments, and do some patient education, and learn about the routine of a respiratory therapist. I believe I am really going to enjoy doing this for a living and am going to spend a lot of time hoping and praying that I get a job when I graduate! It's really nice to know that I am not a dummy and that I have retained quite a bit of information from my classes!

No comments: